Monday, July 6, 2009

FOURTH of JULY!

The 4th is one of my favorite holidays! It's smack in the middle of sticky summertime, which I looove, and usually involves vacation time and pure relaxation. To me, the 4th is all about family, BBQ, the beach and lots of sun and fun.

Only not this year. Boyfriend and I both worked, and it wasn't the wonderful celebration of our proud country's birth that we are used to. We did sneak in a few beers yesterday and made a pact that henceforth all Fourth of July holidays will be better than this one! It won't be hard to beat, and years from now I know we will laugh at what a joke of a "holiday" the 2009 Independence Day was.

My puppy boys did get to have some fun, however, and at the end of the day they were both tired and happy:

Happeeee Doggieee!

Happeee? Look closer...

I iz sleepin under ur tummies.



***Since the 4th fell on a Saturday this year, I'm sure some lucky couples tied the knot yesterday, and I hope they had fireworks!! I also secretly hope some cutie wore this show-stopper:



oh the hotness...

3 comments:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

woa, that dress hurts me.

Meredith said...

haha yes that dress is a stunner!

Kristin @ The Southern Summer said...

Wowza....I'm surprised you didn't pick this dress and date for your big day! It's so clearly you.

Post a Comment