
...but I'm pretty sure he likes it that way.
And in other news, I thought I'd share a lil gem I acquired a few weeks ago. I'm not going to post all my wedding day accessories--I want at least a few surprises!! This one is just too good not to share though! A jewelry store here in town was going out of business, so we (my mom and I--partners in crime!!) got this at a steal. A white gold Aquamarine/Diamond ring for my right hand:

And that amazing man I mentioned above? His reaction was, "Why do you need a ring for the other hand?? You are already getting TWO new rings!!" Pooey! I didn't realize my fiance had been taking lessons from my DAD!!

4 comments:
Hmmm. If that magically goes missing after your wedding, I have no idea where it went...
I swear I commented on this one already....
But yes, this ring is FAB. I freaking love it. Altho it's not as nice as the one you are now WEARING ON YOUR LEFT HAND!
Miss lady, you need to update this with the news!!!!!!!!
BTW, I totally think I could do with a ring like this for my engagement ring. This is almost my perfect choice. Although I dunno if I want all the diamonds around the big one. I'm a simple gal ;)
Post a Comment