Long time no bloggie!!
This is for a few reasons, and I have avoided the blog completely for the past few weeks. The first, and most important reason, is that my better half does NOT like me having a blog. AT ALL. That said, we've reached a reasonable compromise--so I'M BACK!! The second reason, was that I had zero time between my two jobs and was pretty miserable. Well I QUIT job numero dos!!! Happy dance! Happy dance!
More importantly, as is no surprise to my close friends and family--- I am now officially OFFICIALLY ENGAGED. The prettiest bauble ever (to me) is now residing on my left hand. My fiance has made me the happiest gal in the world!

ain't it perty???
Soon to come: our wedding ceremony plans have changed, more DIYs, a planning trip in two weeks to pick out the venue, and tomorrow -- dress shopping!! Stay tuned!

1 comment:
Mmmm I have showed off this ring to friends and everyone is like, WHOA SERIOUS BLING! Love it :)
Post a Comment