Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Shoe Jewelry

I posted about my wedding shoes, which I bought at JCrew.com for a steal, and I'm not 100% about. I want a kitten heel and they are pretty hard to find when you are as picky as me. I normally wear sky high heels, but for my wedding I want a shorter shoe. I just do, and that is settled. I already have the JCrew shoes, so I should just be done with it right? Right? Maybe.

Last night I found Absolutely Audrey and their super cute shoe clips! Shoe clips may bring to mind visions your dear great-great auntie at church with a bird in her hat, but these, I promise, are really fun! Take a lookie:





Aren't these little blue bows adorable?



I think I may try out the pink flower or the white bow to add a little interest to my silver JCrew sandals. The clips are pretty affordable too, so I won't feel bad ordering them to see if I like them.

3 comments:

Kristin @ The Southern Summer said...

I do like the pink flower!

rachaelgking said...

I think the kitten heel is genius, given how long the day will be. And I'm with Kbo on the pink!

mn125 said...

yes, i'm leaning towards the pink flower too!

Post a Comment