It just hit me. I finally know when and where and what day our wedding will be! It is a huge relief to move on to all the bazillions of other decisions I have to make. At the same time, it is thrilling to actually be able to
visualize what our wedding will look like! Unless it rains, of course, because I can't yet let myself imagine anything disrupting all of my perfectly calculated plans. Well, c'est la vie, if it does rain...
This is our wedding venue from the sky:

And this is where our cocktail hour will be:

mmmm, I can
almost relax having this MAJOR detail decided...
except for the photographer, the DJ, the officiant, the baker, the florist, OH MY...
2 comments:
I'm so sorry I missed your call last night! I know you're having a blast ;-)
Oh man! Can't wait! You've got me reading wedding blogs now...grrr.
Post a Comment