1. I have eliminated most of the stress in my life. My job made me miserable so I ditched it. I made very good money (especially for just me) then, but now I have learned to live off less. Money is always stressful, and it was no less burdensome when I had more of it. The difference is that now that I don't have as much, I am smarter with it.
2. Water. I always strive to drink my 64oz a day (and I'm working on a diet soda 12 step program), but lately I have bumped it up to closer to 96oz...and I can tell a huge difference. All of my body functions just seem to be work better.
3. KBo's Green Monsters. She says she can't take credit for them, but she introduced me and I'm hooked. Spinach smoothie...mmmm yum. Here's how I make mine: 4c Spinach. 3/4 banana, 1c Vanilla Soy Slender Milk, 1tbsp Sunflower Butter, 1tsp ground Flax. crushed ice in the blender. Sometimes I throw in blueberries too. My brother and boyfriend are freaked out by the green blender and cups, but I don't care--the are SO GOOD. and Filling! I can go on one of these all morning long. And more importantly, this is helping the 09 Slim Down plan! Which, I'm very happy to report, is working out well--I now officially have only 10lbs to lose...but these are the same damn 10lbs that I've been complaining about for years! Still have a lot of work to do!
All around, it's been a good week, and I am looking forward to a better weekend. Since my last post about DIAMONDS, a couple of my girlfriends have told me that they really love Radiant shaped diamonds, so here are a few for your viewing enjoyment.
This one is actually a Crisscut Cushion diamond by Christopher Designs, but it is gorgeous:

and these are awful pretty too--



1 comment:
Oooo- that one sandwiched in the middle with the double skinny band is LOVELY. Just freaking LOVELY.
Post a Comment