Tuesday, May 26, 2009

i love surprises

Yesterday was Memorial Day, of course, but it was also a special little anniversary for my lovebug and I. We went to Goodberry's which was more than enough of a surprise for me (I always get a Regular Vanilla Light with Bananas and Blueberries...mmmm yummmm) BUT I got another surprise too:

Two weekends ago when we spent the day in Charlotte, we stopped at the Saks outlet in Concord and I found a pair of gorgeous Gucci sunglasses that I SO wanted. Now, I don't need sunglasses, but really, can a girl have too many shoes, handbags or sunglasses? (yes, but...!) Moreover, we are making every effort to save every penny for all our pending wedding expenses et al, so no Gucci glasses for me. Two days later, he made a special trip (2 hours away!) and bought me the sunglasses for our anniversary. I'm a very lucky gal! :)

1 comment:

Kristin @ The Southern Summer said...

Awww he is too freaking sweet! Matt has gotten me a few things, but never something like that that I REALLY wanted but couldnt buy :( But he's still a good egg!

Post a Comment