Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Friday!

Weeeeee Holiday Weekend!!! While I won't be out of town like most everyone else (like my cutie LiLu!!) it is a holiday and I'm excited! No work and all play. I plan on getting lots of family time, boyfriend time and TONS of puppy love :)

I moonlight as a nanny (best job I have ever had, hands down--I can't wait to be a momma!) and get to hang out with the most adorable nugget ever. He's taking his first ever beach trip this weekend! Here's how I spent my afternoon--




Now on to the weekend!!

2 comments:

Kristin @ The Southern Summer said...

He is freaking adorable! (Sorry for all the comments at once, but geez, how could I have missed all of these?? Maybe I put the wrong addy in the reader...? grr)

mn125 said...

lolzz i missed ya! i'm working on making this thingy more blogger-riffic soon. liking attracting more readers and all :) i just dont have any time anymore!

Post a Comment