At the same time, I would wear anything that man gave me. I just want to be his forever, even with a piece of string tied around my finger. I love him that much. Before I met him, I would have told you that I *deserve* a big huge diamond, but in the last month I have suggested to him that we should look at smaller, reasonable, not-so-dang-expensive rings. Yes, I have even shocked myself. I really don't want him to break the bank for me, and I don't want him to work himself to death to pay for it.
Anyway, there we were, at the "Ring Shop" with a fabulous salesperson....and he was gooood, the sales guy. He found me my ring! After showing me many choices, and listening to my likes and dislikes--AND paying attention to the fact we had done our homework--He plucked the perfect one for me. It was a hybrid of the two rings I had narrowed down my choices to (I had found 2 rings while shopping with my best friend down in Florida). What I liked best about this ring though, is that Boyfriend really thought it was stunning too. As soon as I realized he loved it just as much as I did, I loved this ring like no other I had ever looked at.
And then the fabulous salesman ran to gather loose diamonds for us to possibly fit into said Perfect Ring, ranging from Size Reasonable and Beautiful all the way to Size Oh My Gosh I Might Faint. I didn't stay for this part of the conversation--that is completely Boyfriend's decision. I took off to look at all the other pretty jewelry, my heart seriously skipping beats...
and then I came home to this:

...Looks like I forgot to put the ketchup away.

4 comments:
I can't wait to see the ring!! (Well, I guess YOU will have to see it first, and the proposal will have to happen, so ya know, I can wait ;)
Excited for you boo!
but i CAN'T wait! it is so much harder knowing that is coming, um SOMETIME. as in maybe months from now!! too hard! but fun too....he enjoys teasing me :)
How did you not take pictures?!?!?
of course I took pictures!!! its a surprise tho!! ;)
Post a Comment