Thursday, June 4, 2009

2 jobs

I'm tired. Really, really tired. I've worked three 14+ hour days this week and I can truthfully say: IT SUCKS! But Boyfriend is working 2 jobs too, and we both decided that it was for the greater good and, most of all, it is temporary. It's going to be a LONG summer though. I already miss the pool that I don't have time to lay beside. My bestest best friend sent me a text tonight in the middle of my grueling 2nd job: "I know that's not where you want to be right now--just try to smile and think Wedding Bells" --- It worked; thinking about my wedding next year makes it all okay! I am too tired to smile however.

And speaking of weddings, I've done lots of work making plans and trolling the 'net for ideas--I will update soon!! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment