Thursday, June 25, 2009

where did the week go?

oh my gosh it's Thursday already??!!! Clearly my life is a fog lately. Last Saturday I got my hair all gussied up, was writing a check for the highlights/cut and asked "What's today's date? The 12th?" --- She just looked at me and answered: "Ummmm, the 20th." Point is, my life is swirling around me and I am only Mostly Participating. TWO JOBS SUCK. I am relatively used to it now and IT STILL SUCKS. I'll have to check back in when I locate my thinking capabilities. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

rachaelgking said...

I so hear you. I'm glad because it seems like the weekends are coming faster, but it also seems like life is slipping away...

Kristin @ The Southern Summer said...

argh...it sucks that you have to work 2 jobs...I hate working ONE! The end is near though and I'm sure you're making the extra dough that you need :)

Post a Comment